DeMarco Custom Homes Construction Progress
Construction progress photos! If you are looking for a new single family home in the Elgin area in the $400s, you don’t have to look any further than Highland Woods, where 3 new homes will be available for delivery in the fall. Check out the construction progress at the De Marco home, from groundbreaking to this week!
DeMarco Custom Homes, Lot 468
Square Footage: 3420 sq. ft.
Beds/Bath: 4 bed/4 full baths plus roughed-in bath in basement
Garage: 3 car side-load
Exterior: Charming brick/stone exterior
- Copper roofs over the front windows
- 3 guest closets in foyer
- Huge 2nd story master suite with 14′6″ x 7′10.6″ walk in closet, tray ceiling
- Master bath with walk in oversized shower, spa/soaker tub
- Secondary bedrooms have walk in closets
- Granite in all baths and kitchen
- Custom kitchen cabinetry in a kitchen designed for entertaining and family living
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors in the foyer, dining room, breakfast room, and kitchen.
- Crown molding throughout 1st floor
- Oversize custom trim including 7” base trim on first floor
- Custom Oak staircase with wrought iron spindles
- Incredible porcelain tile in baths with glass tile and stone tile insets per plan
- Pella Windows
To be among the first people to check out information on this home, make an appointment to visit Highland Woods today. There’s still time to purchase and pick your own finishes and selections!