iPad App for Realtors: Open Home Pro
Of all the iPad apps for realtors we have written about, none seems to be more useful than Open Home Pro. This app will make your iPad a necessity to do your best work as a realtor. It turns your iPad into an organizing, home-selling tool.
With the free app, realtors can:
- Manage leads, including having leads enter their own information at open houses, saving from difficult to read handwriting or data entry error
- Figure out easily which leads are hot, since the app analyze who is most probable to buy
- Create property listings to show potential buyers, and that buyers searching the app can leave feedback
- Create photo slideshows and custom landing pages for each listing
- Integrate listings with social media, including the ability to share on Facebook and Twitter
- Export data to CRMs or Excel easily
- Automatically send followup messages to leads, including price drop notifications
As of December, 15,000 realtors were using the app. Reviews from an article about the app on Tech Crunch universally boast about the apps useful tools that solve common realtor problems. Techcrunch calls the app a lightweight CRM.
Download the app in the iTunes store.
Don’t have an iPad? There’s still time to earn one by selling a new home by June 30, 2012 at Highland Woods. To earn your iPad, accomany a client on their first visit to Highland Woods and fill out a registration card. If your client closes on the home before 5pm on June 30, you earn your iPad! Read more about the promotion details and sign up to bring a client to visit today.